The WinnerVLC Player plays FLV Files
FLV Codec Plugin
The Play FLV codec is not a stand-alone FLV Video Player but it does give your installation of Windows Media Player the ability to play FLV files by installing a codec.
The PlayFLV.com Plugin Codec is an installation package that enables Windows Media Player to play FLV (Flash Video) files.
- Plugin that enables Windows Media Player to playback FLV files
- Features all default functions, such as zooming, skipping and full screen view
- Creates file association: Double-click FLV files to play them in Windows Media Player
- Very lightweight plugin
This program installs and registers FLVSplitter by Gabest. It binds FLV files to Windows Media Player, enabling playback of FLV files by double-clicking them. The installer prompts to download and install ffdshow, required for movies in Flash 7 file format. An uninstaller is included in the package.
- An offline standalone FLV player is available here.
- This program only installs the FLV playback component for Windows Media Player. You can also install a codec pack like K-lite, which not only installs the FLV component but also dozens of other video playback components.